The Personal Planning Organizer gives you one central place for you to write down the location of your most important documents, such as your will and living will, life insurance policies, investments and bank accounts, and other information your loved ones need to be aware of. No one likes to think about death, let alone their own. But planning for it now is one of the most caring things you can do for your loved ones. The Personal Planning Organizer allows you to write down:
1. Your wishes and preferences for funeral and cemetery arrangements.
2. The location of your important documents.
3. Where to find your retirement accounts and investments.
4. The location of your insurance policies.
5. How to claim veterans and social security benefits.