Welcome! Our Living Will Kit covers not only Living Wills, but also five other important health care advance directives. An advance directive is simply communicating in advance what your wishes are concerning health care should you ever be in a situation where you are unable to communicate.
No one wants to think about being too ill to make their own decisions about medical care, but consider what will happen if you haven’t conveyed your treatment choices beforehand: Decisions will be made for you. Request your Living Will Kit, and you’ll:
- Learn how to create a valid Living Will (wallet card included) and where to find the forms for your state.
- Learn what the difference is between a Living Will and a Life Prolonging Procedures Declaration (you can have one or the other, but not both) and where to find the forms for your state.
- Discover why it’s so important to designate a Durable General Power of Attorney for Health Care Decisions (or Health Care Proxy) and where to find the forms for your state.
- Determine whether you want to have Do Not Resuscitate Order (wallet card included)
- Decide on Organ Donation (wallet card included)
- Learn why pre-planning your Funeral and Cemetery Preferences lifts a burden from your loved ones, and makes financial sense.